Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cat Scratch Fever!

Rode Sullivan City in the morning. Got out of bed early and picked up Nico. Met Jacobo at the parking lot. Jumped in Jacobo's truck and off we went. Nick, McFly, Richard, Don, Kelly, Sergio, and Marty were out there when we arrived. We did a warm-up lap with Don leading the way. With loose rock and dirt, Sullivan City can be tricky to ride. Two riders went down early in the lap. A couple of mean thorn bushes out there. Nico brushed one and his right arm looked like he was a victim of cat scratch fever. No one else escaped. I left with some good scratches on my lower right leg. We completed a two more laps. I was thrilled that I didn't wreck and I was able to make most of the grueling climbs. It was a good training ride for the 24 Hours of Rocky Hill. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment