Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 385 - The Cure for the Hangover

Was dragging most of the day. Had a few too many frosties last night celebrating the wedding. Popped two aspirin in the morning and drank a lot of water. Ridehard, on of my riding buddies, called up and asked if I wanted to ride later in the afernoon. I didn't feel so great, but said yes. I met him at the trails at 6 p.m. and we got in a ride. Mcfly, one of our club members, was out there when we got there so he rode with us too. It was hot so we spun at a moderate pace, around 13 mph. We rode all the rideable trails, putting in nine miles. Cooled down with a cold Session frosty when I got home. Its a black lager brewed in Oregon. Good stuff. Felt much better afterward. A ride and a cold frosty. The cure for the hangover.

No comments:

Post a Comment