Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 295 - Getting Some Bike Breaker

Rode with Tweezer at Mission Trails on Saturday morning. It's been a while since I had ridden the Bike Breaker. No matter how many times I have done it, it is always a rush. A 20 foot, 45 degree drop into and out of a ravine. I was more stroked about making the turn into the Bike Breaker for the first time. It's tough. First you have to climb in the granny gear up a 20 foot, steep and turning hill. What makes it difficult is is at the top of the climb you have to make a 90 degree, right turn into the entry of the Bike Breaker. The funny thing was I did it once but Tweezer was recording with the pocket cam so I had to do it twice. I wasn't sure I could make it two times, but I went for it and cleared it again. "Whooo...hoo!!" Here the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment