Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 312 - Scratched

Went for a ride after I got home from work. Should have stayed home. The first sign was my battery on my iPod shuffle was dead. After a quick charge I headed out. About 1/3 of the way to the trails my front tire went flat. Second sign. I changed it and contemplated whether I should continue since I didn't have a extra tube. What the heck. On the trails I went. By the time I got to the trails is was nearly 7:00 p.m and only had 30 minutes of sunlight so I decided to try to do two or three laps on the Levy Run loop. Was finishing up the first lap and tried to climb the new drop from the Up and Over backward. Lost my balance and fell over on my right side. My arm scraped against a tree on the way down and scratched me up. See pic. Wasn't too bad so I keep on riding. Got home and took a shower to hide the evidence from my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment